Onsen is the mineral bath culture of Japan. It has existed since before until it became a way of life for the Japanese people the present Soaking onsen is a favorite activity of the Japanese to help keep warm. To helps to improve the health of the minerals in the hot springs to relieve pain. A retreat from the hectic nature of city life. Whether you need to escape for an hour. Moreover, our Onsen will nurture you back to perfect health. Therefore, there are both a cold plunge and steam in a private room.
Japanese Private Onsen only THB 499.- per person (Minimum 2 vouchers). Can be used until October 31, 64 only. Get Free! Complimentary cookies and tea after onsen.
Please be informed that Japanese Private Onsen is closed according to government measures until further notice.
– Minimum 2 vouchers
– Voucher for Onsen 1 hour/session
– Voucher is limited to one-time use only one person
– Advance reservation 3 days is required and subjected to space availability
– Voucher can’t be used in conjunction with any other promotion
– Voucher can’t be returned in cash or refundable
– Original voucher need to be presented upon arrival
– Booking: From now – June 20, 2021
– Validity date: October 31, 2021
Recently, Thanachart Bank cooperates with TMB Bank in the new name 'ttb bank' to create a special offer for ttb credit card members 20% discount on the website rate. Book Online Now [gravityform id="19" title="true"...Discover
Who misses Japan? Raise your hand !!! We brought Japan here. Let's soak in the natural hot spring water at our Japanese onsen in Bangkok at Novotel Suites Sukhumvit 34. Onsen is the mineral bath culture of Japan. Soaking...Discover
This special offer for Athena customers to get the ultimate experience at Novotel Suites Bangkok Sukhumvit 34. Promotion for 1 night Single/Twin rate THB 1,200.- net. Package for Silver member Enjoy a complimentary...Discover